}} BacktoDecember
Janicekat@Twitter :
    follow me on Twitter
    » j.anice@hotmail.com » facebook » friendster » fleaONblog!
    Janice
    ♥♥ My words makes sense all the times, at least that's how I feel. I take pleasure in holding the camera, owning the things I love & good food. I love cats, that's for sure. And I believe in deciding my own fate.




    Ask
    Recent Entries

    - WTF is wrong with this mother fcuxxing UNFAIR WORL...
    - Nth will happen to her, Yes. God pls Bless Her. =(...
    - Be back tuh blog after my o's [ starts tml !!! ] *...
    - Happy Bdae My Darling Lenie *** My supa dupa cu...
    - I can't believe Maia is out. z! I simply adore her...
    - ____ currently feeling * ____ currently doOing *...
    - *Bored + Stress. Somebody Save Me. *dead*
    - ____ currently feeling * VERY ____ currently doO...
    - ____ currently feeling * ____ currently doOing *...
    - I missed you so ='( .Pain Inflicted In My Heart...


    Archives

    - September 2003
    - October 2003
    - November 2003
    - December 2003
    - January 2004
    - February 2004
    - March 2004
    - April 2004
    - May 2004
    - June 2004
    - July 2004
    - August 2004
    - September 2004
    - October 2004
    - November 2004
    - December 2004
    - January 2005
    - February 2005
    - March 2005
    - April 2005
    - May 2005
    - June 2005
    - July 2005
    - August 2005
    - September 2005
    - October 2005
    - November 2005
    - December 2005
    - January 2006
    - February 2006
    - March 2006
    - April 2006
    - May 2006
    - June 2006
    - July 2006
    - August 2006
    - September 2006
    - October 2006
    - November 2006
    - December 2006
    - January 2007
    - February 2007
    - March 2007
    - April 2007
    - May 2007
    - June 2007
    - July 2007
    - August 2007
    - September 2007
    - October 2007
    - November 2007
    - December 2007
    - January 2008
    - February 2008
    - April 2008
    - May 2008
    - June 2008
    - July 2008
    - August 2008
    - September 2008
    - October 2008
    - November 2008
    - December 2008
    - January 2009
    - February 2009
    - March 2009
    - April 2009
    - May 2009
    - June 2009
    - July 2009
    - August 2009
    - September 2009
    - October 2009
    - November 2009
    - December 2009
    - January 2010
    - February 2010
    - March 2010
    - April 2010
    - September 2010
    - October 2010
    - November 2010
    - December 2010
    - January 2011
    - February 2011
    - March 2011
    - April 2011
    - May 2011


    Monday, November 15, 2004 9:39 PM


    Bored tuh DEATH

    Realised i haf taken off my tagb0ard yea.. Use the comments' box instead.. ( da link below each entry )

    Another good news.. Weeeee.. Thx Alvin & Melvin fer fufilling my wish..? Kakaka`` xD I was wanting a gmail account and *POOF*, i got it! Thx to them.. Lalaa..

    A little background information
    - - It offers one fucking gig(That's 1,000 mb) of space for mail.
    - Powerful Search engine to scour through your mails, never to delete them again.
    - Emails stored in fuss-free "conversations".
    - Auto-complete for names
    - No picture ads, only text ones
    - Attachments are DAMN FAST. It's beyond your imagination for webmail.


    Sounds amazing yea? Jealous yet? :P

    Okie .. my gmail account is jjanicee@gmail.com . Early signing up gives me sucha GOOD ID . tralala :X Plsplspls, feel free tuh email me abt anything u are happy or even unhappy of.. I dunno how am i gonna use up ALL the space.. Muahahaha :X


    Hohoho!! My invitation!! Click to enlarge. Of cuz, the first part from alvin, making me promise him to study in return for the gmail acc!! Lalaa :X im a gud ger.. I did :)

    Omg. . I can't stand dat yilin from The Champion . -_- Serve her right for those retribution. HAHA .. I`m luffing my ass off her. Anyway.. All tv shows are relatively the same. >_< ~~ The bad guy [ ger for instance ] gets the pathetic retribution.. DEN .. the good guy chases the bad one.. and a car comes, going towards the good guy.. AND BAM! The bad guy in turns become the heroo.. *YAY* -_- Ironic.

    Goodness.. These few days break had caused me to lost all my mood to study. Duh,, u.U" But i still have to? Dunno wad is MOE up to, cant they just make everything together once & for all? Ah, what i say dun make a difference anyway.. I can just keep whining. 3 more papers left ONLY. *Frowns* BUT IT ENDS ON 22nd this month!! Wtf. *cross ma fingers* I cant wait.

    lalala.. Wad have i been doing recently.. UmmMm .. She outta hospital & i'm glad she can jump like usual.. The bubbly PIG. HAHAHAA. Ok, stayed over ad Diana's hse with xuan and su zhen.. Going swimming and SPA at Parc Oasis. [ Well, not really good LOH ] .. Problems with the steam room, fucking smelly. And the shower has no hot water !! ARRGGHH.. Fixing a heater wun cost much yea? _|_ !!

    Oh, my internet connection got cut off for a few days, and damn. I created a whole din over this matter and my mom had to connect back. LOL, i win !! >.< !!

    9 / 11 = Happy Bdae Huaihuis the Sexy Bitchy Crazy father.

    HAHA, i lied. She's not sexy. :X But i still love her, no matter, fat or thin, bossom or flat. LOLLLLLLLL.. Hh rocks .. Brighten up my days alot esp her MAD luffter. Enjoys being with her, no matter suppers or family outings or kkb outings.. She hell cheerful and crazy. Nv fails to make pple luff due to her fucked up overly madness. LOL .. Ahhh. I love her. *SMOOCHS*! Treasure this friendship loads. Always be here for y0u !!



    14 / 11 - As well as SEXY Audree !!!!! Love ya too!!

    <3 them!! Whahaha
    On Sat, 13\\11 , celebrated huaihuis belated bdae.. Owe u present hor !! lolx * Went marina with kkbnnp. Ya la, me yiqi eddie sy and hh of cuz. HAHAH, miss them loads loads. We must keep this friendship going k !! >_< ~~ Had hell loads of fun !!!!!! With edmund ard, things aren't the same. LOL. He's so irratating, yea, irritatingly funny!

    Me : This three so cute. [ obviously refering to yiqi ed and sy ]
    Ed : Which TREE? Here so many trees.
    Me : ...

    Yea, we were on the way to the bus stop on a path with trees surrounding . DAMN! Feel like smacking his ass. LOL ! Mierda* him laaaaaaaaa!! LOLX.

    *spanish word. Im trying to imitate that gay

    Sometimes, i just try tuh remb how we few can turn into great friends. Its so amazing man ! Can't figure it out. FATE FATE FATE !! -_-

    Nx, went tuh cine to mit lenie dree tingy carol liting and daph. Den to Music Underground.. Den to Rush in e end. =.= !! It was tuh celebrate dree's bdae.. Hope dree did enjoyed. Hmm. I did miss RUSH !!!!!!! Clubbing simply r0cks. (: Many weeks since i stepped in thr due to that LOVELY O's. I cant wait.

    See? Im emphasising on how I CANT WAIT. v.V"

    Den went home. -_-. Hair reek of ciggies smell. I'll die of lung cancer someday. Second hand smoke is bad bad bad. HAHA.





    Oh, cant stand lil girls who type liddat.. Eg.
    You = Eu
    Love = lurbee [ AT LEAST SOMETING LIKE LURVE IS ACCEPTABLE!? ]
    So = sho
    Funny = farnie
    Is = ish
    Fuck = Phark
    Dun = Dunch

    OMG wtf is wrong with them ?! They have some typing disorder or smth!?! They just act cute. I find it real DISGUSTING. YES. Darn, i hope they fail all their eng exams. Short forms are acceptable.. not when u spell it completely so ... so. . IN A ACT CUTE MANNER and if y0u notice, some words are even longer than the actual ones ! >_< !!!!!
    FUCK ! Worse still, some of them .. LOVE to extend their words..
    Like "dis ishhh so kewttttt"
    Omg, there's smth really wrong with them. I tot they wanted to type less letters, BUT why the fark are they going longer by adding so many of the same alphabets!?! Can someone tell me WHY!?

    One more type .. They put spacings between their words.. li ke thii s . -_____- DAMN DOTS.
    Another, their words haf bold underline strike etc etc.. ONE WORD PUT SO MANY PATTERNS FOR WHAT?!

    If y0u pple are reading this.. YES I'm refering tuh y0u coz u make me SICK. ACT CUTE FREAKS. Oh ya, talking abt the word FREAKS, they spell it as FWEAKS.

    DUH.




    Im gonna whine, very vulgarly. Dun read if u cant stand vulgarities. Seriously, someone should really teach that fucking ball-less cock sucking TEO EIKMAN a DAMN lesson. Castrating him is not even enough for a low-down person like him. Oh ya, and that stroke-prone ONG KIAN CHOON, the fucking old and balding principal of FUHUA SEC. Wanna leave pls leave fast, wanna die pls die fast too.

    Kip saying wanna call police.. Damn! What's wrong in writing how i feel on a blog?! C'mon lar, this is my blog. IN MY BLOG, i can fucking write what i want to. Even on friendster, i wanna write what i want to. Damn, stop trying to find out who created that account of urs. I know i also wun tell y0u, that shows HOW FAILURE U ARE AS A PRINCIPAL. So many pple actually HATES y0u, ACCEPT THE DAMN FACT. (: Dun try tuh threaten me or what shit abt finding proof i write on y0u or that hairy gay on internet. HAHAHA ! I'll laugh right in y0ur bloody old wrinkled face. YES ! I dun care even if the whole staff room is READING THIS or in a meeting . YOU AND TEO SHOULD LIKE GO FUCK EACH OTHER IN UR ANUS AND THEN BLOW FOR EACH OTHER BEFORE COMMIT SUICIDE.

    YES! Ong, i hope u walk out get bang by a car, then a lorry flattens y0u. :) BUT, u din die ! Y0u landed in a hospital.. y0u wife and children walk out on y0u, leaving y0u to suffer the pain ALL BY URSELF. LONELY OLD MAN. Forget yur dream abt being what Nan Chiau Principal lar, its their misfortune having y0u thr. Pls lar, u brought pain and misery to Fuhua students liao, dun go other sch and create more trouble. If Spore would allow guns , u would be the first one to be shot in that old rusty brain of urs. AND, STOP DIGGING UR NOSE WHEN TALKING TO OTHERS, its damn rude and disgusting. CALL URSELF A PRINCIPAL WHEN U DUN EVEN NOE BASIC MANNERS. YUCKS. U disgusts me. _|_ ! Ya, i hate y0u calling me my chinese name, READ CLEARLY, I HATE IT! You cant even pronounce my Eng name. OMG, can u just fuck back to primary school?! I wonder is MOE blind or smth. Sue me, I DUN CARE .

    OMG, the worse person on earth. If pple call u an ELIGIBLE bachelor i will stab myself 10000 times. U are just an old pathetic LAO TIKO left ono the shelf. Look at urself in the mirror lar, who would wanna marry y0u u tell me?! Say u ugly u buay song.. Why cant u just accept the fact?! C'mon lar, not young already.. Stop behaving in sucha childish way like complaining tuh principal when ur classmate steals ur candy. BOOHOO ! And , stop looking at female student lustly.. YUCKS. Have ur penis rot? I hope it has, even it have not, it WILL SOON k ! W/o ong around nx year, see who will back u up.. U kip licking his boots that's why u can get a HOD post. You are just wasting MOE's money to employ y0u. Seriously, u DUN EVEN CONTRIBUTE a shit to the school. Only standing around posing and modelling ur hideous hairy legs. PUI. Not only students detest y0u, teachers hate u too. You are just so sickening. If i were to write abt ur flaws, one fucking exercise book is NOT ENOUGH. Ya, this phrase was wad u said to me. Damn u old man. You will die early , trust me.. Retribution DO EXIST. You make up stories so wonderfully, why not change line to be a producer, maybe u will contribute MORE to the society. Stop wasting ur time on earth. If i were you [ lonely and hated by all ] , i would have bang my head against the wall AND DIE. You dun even worth my nose shit. Oh fuck, stop acting u are so talented, of cuz u can't argue win me LA, u are so useless. Go back pri sch with ur sugar daddy Ong lar. You speak eng JUST LIKE HIM, just that u have more saliva spitting out. WAH LAU. Do some self-reflection pls, i wonder why got sucha unreasonable big-fat-liar uncouth disgusting insane person like y0u still existing. PLS , im beggin' u here, consider suicide.

    Conclusion : Ong is better than Teo a lil bit. Teo is still hopeless. *shakes head* Wu Yao Ke Jiu
    Nvm, Janice wun be brought down by such sickening pple easily. I dun mind entertaining clowns like y0u pple some times.. Anyway im leaving sch soon, prolly wun have chance in the future. I believe no 0ne on earth OTHER than y0u 2 have sucha character. If really got, pls commit mass suicide. Fuck it.




    ^^v Peace. lalala.. Back to some history-muggin'. Tml wil be a fine day, yea? *nods*


    Looks a lil weird? Hmm.. A lil editing by photoshop * shh..


    Suddenly liking fer this gay and this song "LanTian". WAD GAY ?! He's Huang YiDa.. Hmm.. Why? Dun ask me why, i dunno. Like means like. Wadever.

    I'm DYING DYING x 100000000 to watch Shutter .. Anyone?!!! Heard from many its very scary.. Somebody pls?!! :p I dun dare tuh dl.. Watch at home alone = asking me to jump from my flat. Muahahaaa . Shark tale is gud, Yesterday Once More is not bad.. I have many new movies in my com already !! *grins proudly*

    Oh, im so god-damn addicted tuh Sims 2. Oh fuck.. You can do much MORE things than Sims 1 and everything LOOKS MUCH REAL, and in great details esp. their movements. THE PEOPLE CAN EVEN FUCKING FART !! Great game dat kip you glued in front of the damn com. I'm always addicted to Sims series game. hahaha.. Do try it lar.. ^^ Heard that Urbz Sims not bad too.. Gonna get it after my O's .. hahahaha.. So many things i want after my exams!!! Damn !! Shall update nx time.. Now update = make heart itch more. LOLL ~


    This is how a "first kiss" will look. Awww. Sweet?

    K.. really gonna go.

    Anything tuh suggest/comment/tell me? EMAIL ME TODAY. LOLLL !! *Emphasising*



    0 comments

    | More