}} BacktoDecember
Janicekat@Twitter :
    follow me on Twitter
    » j.anice@hotmail.com » facebook » friendster » fleaONblog!
    Janice
    ♥♥ My words makes sense all the times, at least that's how I feel. I take pleasure in holding the camera, owning the things I love & good food. I love cats, that's for sure. And I believe in deciding my own fate.




    Ask
    Recent Entries

    - To my horror, no more Mr Bean :(((((((((((((((
    - Finally I'm back from those laziness =P I have hel...
    - FUCK U LAR !!!! Depressed//Annoyed//Paranoid//Hurt...
    - Ming Si is currently @ mie hse now & yes she's slp...
    - Was just looking back @ mie blog's past entries..O...
    - Just finised watching Princess Diaries 2 in my com...
    - ** ROMANTIC STORY v.V \\_________ 他們結婚已有兩年了。 他愛好文...
    - Tired .. *** Just came home .. Was out the whole ...
    - I'm being LAZY tuh update my blog. Hehes.. Busy as...
    - FINALLY IT'S OVER Time's up That marks the end o...


    Archives

    - September 2003
    - October 2003
    - November 2003
    - December 2003
    - January 2004
    - February 2004
    - March 2004
    - April 2004
    - May 2004
    - June 2004
    - July 2004
    - August 2004
    - September 2004
    - October 2004
    - November 2004
    - December 2004
    - January 2005
    - February 2005
    - March 2005
    - April 2005
    - May 2005
    - June 2005
    - July 2005
    - August 2005
    - September 2005
    - October 2005
    - November 2005
    - December 2005
    - January 2006
    - February 2006
    - March 2006
    - April 2006
    - May 2006
    - June 2006
    - July 2006
    - August 2006
    - September 2006
    - October 2006
    - November 2006
    - December 2006
    - January 2007
    - February 2007
    - March 2007
    - April 2007
    - May 2007
    - June 2007
    - July 2007
    - August 2007
    - September 2007
    - October 2007
    - November 2007
    - December 2007
    - January 2008
    - February 2008
    - April 2008
    - May 2008
    - June 2008
    - July 2008
    - August 2008
    - September 2008
    - October 2008
    - November 2008
    - December 2008
    - January 2009
    - February 2009
    - March 2009
    - April 2009
    - May 2009
    - June 2009
    - July 2009
    - August 2009
    - September 2009
    - October 2009
    - November 2009
    - December 2009
    - January 2010
    - February 2010
    - March 2010
    - April 2010
    - September 2010
    - October 2010
    - November 2010
    - December 2010
    - January 2011
    - February 2011
    - March 2011
    - April 2011
    - May 2011


    Friday, December 10, 2004 7:05 AM


    I apologised for the BLUR in fotos in previous entry :D coz we were moving like mad fucks so ya.. cannot blame the cam or the cam man .. Coz mine and alv's cam are good cams. YEA. Good cams. :)

    I've moved my bed right in front of my com [ my leg faces the com ].. So when i sit up,, i face my com immediately. LOL how convenient is that xD`` Since im facin' it 24/7 i might as well make it this way. Hee. Feels comfortable sitting on a bed & blogging. LOL ,, when im tired i just lie back. Oh. Heaven. I'll die w/o my com :)
    The only prob is ,, my parents wants me to OFF MY COM whenever im not using it. Damn ! I find it such a dread to on it everytime i wanna use.. So what shd i do ? Pretty annoyed as they just dun get it in their heads that the electric consumed by a comp is NOT ALOT actually. -_-" What shd i do? Use a password-embed screensaver? Oh god, they'll probably just off the main switch. Duh. Shits.

    Another prob. They are going to CHINA for CNY & expect me to go along. HELL NO! I rather starve to death @ home. I still want my angbaos & gd food. -.-" What the prob with them .. Just bec0z lodging is FREE over thr? [ my dad's fren hse ] .. Ya ya,, it'll prob be a SHIT village again.. Oh,, how i detest China .. I've suffered the TORTURE going thr twice.. as i was still kinda young @ that time. Fuck lar.. Of all places China.. Pls lar,, i rather go M'sia. Well,, i detest communists. I dun care if they are now diplomatic or wadever u call them,, i just hate China pple. Dun gimme those "ur ancestors are from thr" shits.

    Coz i still detest China & their pple, BUT i've nth against my China friends. Some china pple here over Sg have been creating probs for mie and my family ,, so ya.. THat's whr the HATES began.


    First senario ..
    My parents & i were shopping happily in NTUC a few yrs back and while me and my mum were queing up tuh pay for our purchases,, my dad wandered to some other places in NTUC itself.

    SUDDENLY, a china bytch CUT IN FRONT OF US & told her blardy China husband to come over from another que. Like we are invisible or smth. Fuck them. Ya, u noe they are frm China as they speak with those annoying DA LU slang.

    My mom stared @ me in amazement & asked "Was she here in the first place?"
    The young cute & innocent me that time said "No."

    Then my mom said "Aiyah, China pple liddat one lar.

    That incivilised CHINA BYTCH spun around and said in that annoying DA LU slang "Eh what u mean by that and who say we are from China?!
    See? Guilty conscience.

    They began to argue,, cant really remb details but she was kinda blaming my mom who discriminated them & my mom was trying to reason out the que cutting incident.
    2 women = 1 market. Of cuz,, that bytch's voice was getting louder that everyone STOOD AROUND TO LOOK . Wtf.

    Of cuz,, my heroic daddy appeared .. and came to join in the arguement.
    YAYA,, that fucking china man tried to act hero as well! He scolded by dad!! OMFG . He even challenged him to a fight OUTSIDE . Wtf.. My dad wanted to call the police if i din remb wrongly. The man's BOOMING DA LU voice was so loud that things from shelves came crashing down. Ha ha, a lil drama added lar.

    After the stupid heated arguement, they paid and left. -.-" See? China peeps sux. WAH LAU. If i was @ this age,, who i am now,, 2 slaps will be sent across that DA LU woman's face. FUCK HER WHO IS SHE TO INSULT MY MOTHER!? Cheebye.

    Im not discriminating all CHINAmen c0z of this incident.. Thr's one m0re..Which is..

    My sec 1/2 class monitor was a China boy. And kanina that fucking fellow, i hated him till now.

    His surname is PIG. Ya Zhu. HAHAHA. Im luffing at him now , See?

    Ok, he was basically a teachers' pet,, an extreme one. HE STILL THINK HE IS LIVING IN COMMUNIST REVOLUTION PERIOD LA !?! Kanina.

    Once i refused to listen to his COMMANDS to move back to my original seat. [ ya, teachers @ that time dun let us change place. OMg ]
    SO HE DRAG MY CHAIR OFF FROM MY BUTT . Cheebyekia.
    I was fucked up, threw an EMPTY bottle @ him loh,, and guess wad he did?

    He fucking take a mechanical pencil & threw at my forehead and i bled. OMG. He shd be sent back to his hometown and drown to death in some pig cage. SUCKER.

    And he also likes to catch pple who walks on grass. MAKING THEM WALK BACK AND WALK AGAIN ! WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS CHINA PIG.

    Thank God Perry whacked him b4 leaving sch c0z he hated him too. WHAHAHA. Im sure mama is proud of it. =D


    See? I hate China pple. & also, China has no blardy place to shop. For a shoppah0lic like me, its hell lar c'mon. -.-" The toilets @ villages HAS NO DOORS. HAHAH WAD A JOKE. Only low walls. And u do ur fucking business into A BIG STINK HOLE. U can imagine how gross it will be to fucking fall into the hole. I will be drowned to death by shit, urine and sanitary pads. Omg. Shut up.
    I insist on not going back. NO WAY .

    Ok,, enuff of discriminating & criticising. Who knows China might start a war with SG and we'll all die under those China pigs ? :X

    Ytd i rotted to death @ home .. but went out to supper @ night @ 10+pm with Perry & Juncheng. Lolx. Crapped alot and ate satays.. hahahas.. I love suppers.. But ytd's one was w/o edmund. Came home @ 4am liddat. Was scared c0z they were scaring me again & again .. Luckily they sent me to doorstep. hahahaha. But they still said some "things" followed me home. Argh.


    OMG,, im missing edmund ALOT ALOT . Irc so quiet w/o him,, supper is so NOT COLD w/o him. Feels so weird w/o someone to lame abt and someone to lame me :(((* I miss all his fucked up jokes and FACE. Pls come back soon.

    This shows how a usually-annoying person can influence ur daily life. Hais. I miss Ed. HAHA.

    Be back tuh blog tonite 0r tml .. Have lotsa things to blog abt recently.
    I wonder,, if a site is w/o a COPYRIGHTED sign,, does it mean that everything can be taken w/o permission? *ponders* pple leave ur comments pls.
    I see the counter like quite a no. of pple come here a day BUT WHY NO COMMENTS?! ):

    I think i should slp,, gonna be a long day manz. (:



    0 comments

    | More