}} BacktoDecember
Janicekat@Twitter :
    follow me on Twitter
    » j.anice@hotmail.com » facebook » friendster » fleaONblog!
    Janice
    ♥♥ My words makes sense all the times, at least that's how I feel. I take pleasure in holding the camera, owning the things I love & good food. I love cats, that's for sure. And I believe in deciding my own fate.




    Ask
    Recent Entries

    - Wah lauz eh. Esther has beeN slping like a pig sin...
    - Just a short lil' update abt my life now.Ok, many ...
    - Just got h0me fr0m devil's bar and Ms. Celebrated ...
    - Lolx cant believe i am updating someones blog for ...
    - Finally,,, ** All da concerned peepz in da hse... ...
    - May God bless me. ** Gettin' my long waited result...
    - Hahaha. I'm so busy getting my attendance marked r...
    - Happy ChinEse New YeAr!! ~~**** Hi pple~ =D NEw...
    - Shit 0ne larz. I totally forget my hotmail passwor...
    - I'll cherish y0u. (= Second week 0f sch f0r them...


    Archives

    - September 2003
    - October 2003
    - November 2003
    - December 2003
    - January 2004
    - February 2004
    - March 2004
    - April 2004
    - May 2004
    - June 2004
    - July 2004
    - August 2004
    - September 2004
    - October 2004
    - November 2004
    - December 2004
    - January 2005
    - February 2005
    - March 2005
    - April 2005
    - May 2005
    - June 2005
    - July 2005
    - August 2005
    - September 2005
    - October 2005
    - November 2005
    - December 2005
    - January 2006
    - February 2006
    - March 2006
    - April 2006
    - May 2006
    - June 2006
    - July 2006
    - August 2006
    - September 2006
    - October 2006
    - November 2006
    - December 2006
    - January 2007
    - February 2007
    - March 2007
    - April 2007
    - May 2007
    - June 2007
    - July 2007
    - August 2007
    - September 2007
    - October 2007
    - November 2007
    - December 2007
    - January 2008
    - February 2008
    - April 2008
    - May 2008
    - June 2008
    - July 2008
    - August 2008
    - September 2008
    - October 2008
    - November 2008
    - December 2008
    - January 2009
    - February 2009
    - March 2009
    - April 2009
    - May 2009
    - June 2009
    - July 2009
    - August 2009
    - September 2009
    - October 2009
    - November 2009
    - December 2009
    - January 2010
    - February 2010
    - March 2010
    - April 2010
    - September 2010
    - October 2010
    - November 2010
    - December 2010
    - January 2011
    - February 2011
    - March 2011
    - April 2011
    - May 2011


    Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:14 AM


    Sibei jia lat. Addicted to .. ANGEL . omg, everyday rain or shine, w\o fail , ANGEL. *faints* I dunno why, it had became my 2nd home. Every nite not there will feel uneasy. LOL ~ Kkz, let me think of what to blog. If not i think u guys will stop visiting my blog LIAO . :(

    28 Mar 05 x`___Mon
    Angel lar, accompanied esther to work. Played poker with ovaltine esther jason outside. LOL~ Den went Wen Dong Ji [ Famous River Valley Chicken Rice ] with James Jason Esther after closing. Thats when they 3 went mad over the dadada . Everything they see was called DA. Even tofu. LOL. Luff till like f. ~ Things are nv the same with james ard. Funny guy lei. ~ Not that COOL after all.. whahhaz.~

    29 Mar 05 x`___Tue
    Esther accompanied me to work. As usual, slacked and play cards AGAIN. Business not so good on weekdays l0hz. Even DJ also shake leg with us. l0lz.

    30 Mar 05 x`___Wed
    Ah Long marriage. Poor me and esther had to pia down to angel then to marina mandrin hotel to send martell. Wah lauz, pple enjoy dinner we went back to work =( Esther and me so paranoid when we went in to on lights. Total darkness loh. =x After the dinner many pple came down. Then got Da Pao also. Chio man.~ But tio stupid police raid. Sux. ~

    31 Mar 05 x`___Thurs
    Angel also. Not a single soul. ONly me esther jason da and ovaltine. Lolx. Jitao shake leg all the way. But later st-11 kenny they all came down awhile. More gambling. Ckp ~ Even da din haf the mood to spin, play non stop disc. hurhur ~

    1 Apr 05 x`___Fri
    Off day for me, but still went down. Helped abit, slack, club. William pls faster come back from msia. Haha ~ Fri was ALMOST EMPTY loh, shocking. Most pple went to sparks. Grr. Went to Rush with ying and gabriel they all awhile.. Dolphin also thr, den went back angel le. After angel headed to sparks with esther outram wiliam they all to find lenie and lunnie =D My 2 DARLINGS. Love them >.< ~~ . Lol ~~ Sparks indeed was happening loh. So many familiar angel faces were thr. Shawn beat pple, kena chase out. -_-" 6+am share cab back with esther shawn and tianl0ng.

    2 Apr 05 x`___Sat
    Work day and the day i almost died. l0lz ~ The 40 Tequila shots almost killed me. Wah ka0z. Was selling, den got rich customers BUYING AND BUYING. Then total i drank 40 shots. I din even noe loh, i could only remb. things dat happened untill 15. They kept paying, jason kept refilling. After 40 i still could dance and Hougang hougang yo ar yo. LOL ! Den dunno why later, i TOH ! I became almost dead, motionless. I din even noe how i got home. Lucky lenie was beside me when i woke up. She told me wad happened. Whahahz, i was carried out of angel, like dead. VOmitting non stop. Tmd shameful l0hz. Den they still try to find out whr i stay all dat. wah ka0z. ~~ Anyway, thx to those who kept taking care of me l0hz. l0lz, after my incident everyone seemed super panic. Funny man. BUDDEN NO MORE XING XIANG LAR !! :(

    3 Apr 05 x`___Sun
    Farking horrible hang over. Wake up still vomit. And i drink water like camel. Serious headache. The stupid tequila taste still hung in my mouth. Omg. But i earned 100 plus, BUT I LOST MY IMAGE. Haiz. Went down to angel at nite with lenie from my hse.. Ahl0ng dey all jitao clap when i walk in. Made me so ps. At first i was still thinking how to face every0ne. LOL ~ Chaoz even deesiao me thru the mic. wah lauz ehz, simi tequila queen h0rz. Budden brk record, i earned 100 plus that nite. 10 dollars a shot loh, those pple print money 0ne. Had buffet thr, celebrating ahl0ng and sherlyn wedding .. Den 11+ lunnie and kazua and babies kazua came. LOL, so long since they appeared in ANGEL. As usual, poems come out.. Den jason was angry with me and esp william. COz he say he cant work as he nid to find his stead, in the end whole nite at angel. Jason open bottle lia0z den he liddat say, in the end tio dua. And i say i wasn't feeling well den still dance. Budden i really still got abit hangover mahz, how to work? And by right i wasn't supposed to anyway. Bla, in the end also 0k le. Went home with esther.

    4 Apr 05 x`___Mon
    Went angel with dree lenie mandy .. esther working mahz.. We club loh, den play poker with ahl0ng & ovaltine awhile. Then see how james spin. I tink i wanna change shi fu lia0z !! :x After closing went wen dong ji with james esther jason lenie dree and mandy. HAHA, tok non stop again. Yak yak yak.. ~ Went home with dree lenie and mandy at 6+am .

    5 Apr 05 x`___Tue
    Mandy left earlier, Evening played sims with dree .. Lenie slp like PIG. Cute mummum. HAHA. Stupid dree kip wanna see the sims PIA. LOL. Prep and took cab to angel, and they headed home. Today was da sao chu day. All of us feel tat we should clean up to boost sales and morale. l0lz~ James chaoz jason were thr early as well as me and esther. Cleaned up almost the whole place, mop floor, do posters, fix lights speakers etc etc. Things we wil nv do usually. LOL. those hard to reach place are FARKING DIRTY. The clothes we use were thrown away liao. Slack the nite at angel .. Gamble again with the usual faces .. l0lz. ~ Den went wen dong ji with esther jason ovaltine deli and jesslin .. Tok non stop again. l0lz. deN took cab home at 4+ am just now. Esther already aslp liaoz !


    Now angel having promotion !! B4 11pm free entry + free drink for guys and ladies. Pls come support horz, and bring frens. =D Angel is the best place to club ok. Everyone thr really rocks. Hahaha ~ Ok la, time to slp.. Haf to wake up and go Angel earlier again later for more cleaning. And haf to work tonite. Cya peepz. Other time den post pics. bibi ~ I miss some of my friends ~~ xD""



    0 comments

    | More