}} BacktoDecember
Janicekat@Twitter :
    follow me on Twitter
    » j.anice@hotmail.com » facebook » friendster » fleaONblog!
    Janice
    ♥♥ My words makes sense all the times, at least that's how I feel. I take pleasure in holding the camera, owning the things I love & good food. I love cats, that's for sure. And I believe in deciding my own fate.




    Ask
    Recent Entries

    - ... Dreams
    - HAPPY BDAE AH GER
    - ARGH ;
    - REVAMP ;
    - HAPPY CNY !
    - :)
    - HAPPY 8TH MONTHS.
    - FIRST ENTRY OF THE YEAR .
    - HAPPY NEW YEAR .
    - WAWA'S BIRTHDAY


    Archives

    - September 2003
    - October 2003
    - November 2003
    - December 2003
    - January 2004
    - February 2004
    - March 2004
    - April 2004
    - May 2004
    - June 2004
    - July 2004
    - August 2004
    - September 2004
    - October 2004
    - November 2004
    - December 2004
    - January 2005
    - February 2005
    - March 2005
    - April 2005
    - May 2005
    - June 2005
    - July 2005
    - August 2005
    - September 2005
    - October 2005
    - November 2005
    - December 2005
    - January 2006
    - February 2006
    - March 2006
    - April 2006
    - May 2006
    - June 2006
    - July 2006
    - August 2006
    - September 2006
    - October 2006
    - November 2006
    - December 2006
    - January 2007
    - February 2007
    - March 2007
    - April 2007
    - May 2007
    - June 2007
    - July 2007
    - August 2007
    - September 2007
    - October 2007
    - November 2007
    - December 2007
    - January 2008
    - February 2008
    - April 2008
    - May 2008
    - June 2008
    - July 2008
    - August 2008
    - September 2008
    - October 2008
    - November 2008
    - December 2008
    - January 2009
    - February 2009
    - March 2009
    - April 2009
    - May 2009
    - June 2009
    - July 2009
    - August 2009
    - September 2009
    - October 2009
    - November 2009
    - December 2009
    - January 2010
    - February 2010
    - March 2010
    - April 2010
    - September 2010
    - October 2010
    - November 2010
    - December 2010
    - January 2011
    - February 2011
    - March 2011
    - April 2011
    - May 2011


    Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:27 AM




    Esp. to my dearest boi henry .
    I'm so guilty of being so unreasonable. I just suddenly can't control myself. I din mean hurting him .. But i just missed him SO MUCH ~ I'm so afraid of bursting into tears upon seeing him later. Sighs . Whats wrong with me these days?

    9//02//06 * THURS ;
    Had lunch with stupidKENNETH at 5o4 .. Den went my hse slack awhile, went to fatgirlMAY hse to bainian.. After that come back to my hse..
    Played mahjong with them, no dear. I havent seen him since then. Slept early.


    10//02//06 * FRI ;
    Woke up super early, msged may.. Den she decided to pon sch so we went breakfast at Jurong Spring. LOLOLOL. Im nt a bad influence! ROARS ~


    Fat girl say this can be used as ants trap. The ants get attracted to the sweet syrup den gets trapped into its stickiness. LOL. Logical?


    Me in my sec sch netball jersey. :x


    ME AND FAT !!

    Den we went back to my hse to slack .. hahahha. Did alot of funny things. laugh at her fatness.. she almost broke my chair while rocking it, acting she singing in concert. WTF so fat. LOL.

    Afternoon, checked my results online.

    Whaha. I failed maths?! Nvm. My english went up a grade. Weeeee!
    That means i am now 19 points. gd gd .. *pats my own head*

    Evening met kenneth, ck, nelson, eeren, kristina, lynette at 504 with fatgirl. Had dinner.. They all did pretty well :) Congrats.

    Went home with kennethugly, prep den wait for fatgirl to come over after going hm to change as well.. Den we all cabbed over to pacific plaza to meet up with kokyan, munhong, ziying, papaya and pohheng. Then we headed.... CHINABLACK for the RP bash.
    I was so farking excited. First time ma,, cant blame. lol ~ Almost cant make it in ! But must thanks mrchoo. LOL, he almost cheated my 16bucks thou.
    The party started, had beauty pageant, beatboxing & breakdancing performance. Cool.
    The party ended.. Chinablack resume their business .. We opened vodka and stayed on . The R&B music they had there was BEST ! I simply heart chinablack.
    Kenneth left early coz he had smth on. Me and fatgirl acc him down, resulting the need to reque. SIAN HALF.
    Then later on, fat and kokyan left as well, leaving me ziying , and our 3 drunk friends. ARGH. They love to get drunk EVERYWHERE with alcohol. lololol bth.
    Saw oki & co. -.-
    Had to leave early,, coz ph and papaya had to send mh home.. The most drunk one. vomit like no tml . Spoil mood lei, BRO !

    Head to cine with ziying to meet william, ahxiang and zixiang. Had breakfast and head home in the morning. THEN SLP !


    At mac, b4 going into black .


    Fatty and me in lift. lolol ~


    The chen ziying and me.


    Mr Choo and me lol


    Happy us. Pohheng has oily hair again ~

    11//02//06 * SAT ;
    Stay home all day .. At night went 496 to meet fattyperry, papaya, junxiong, pohheng for supper + slacking session. :) Den went home and slp early again .

    12//02//06 * SUN ;
    Head town with lenie to find dear's valentine day's present. Shopped the whole day, from PS to heerens to cine.. Got him something nice but simple. Shh. Surprise. (: Slacked at Rocky Master b4 heading back Jurong.
    Met fattyporkperry, papaya and gaypohheng at sch's canal thr again.
    Perry did some absolute LAME STUNTS that made us died laughing.


    The main character.. This picture somehows remind me of...

    THIS . LOL .


    He then took a plastic bag i had from my shopping and made this..



    He further developed it into a terrorist-lookalike mask. WHAHHAHAS.

    He went up to the 2nd level of the block next to our bench-by-the-canal and began tossing blangah clothes that were hung on the corridor. Seriously, i do not know why they came to a conclusion that those clothes belonged to blangahs. LOLOLOL !

    We had a good laugh over it and he even ran panickly down, SUPER CUTE ! Still got video, but nt so clear. LOLOLOL !


    Me lar ! I suddenly love sony ericsson fones. So many of ma' frens are using it now. hmph.


    Me with mr oily hair pohheng. LOLOL! He gonna whine again. look at the shine in his hair. EE


    Happy us!

    Den we went to Pasir Panjang for cheeseprata. YUMMY ! :) Den head home 3+am .. SLP .

    13//02//06 * MON ;
    Stayed home for the whole day. Met munhong, papaya and fattyperry at 496 for curryfishhead. YUMMMMMMMMY!


    Slurps. (:

    Slacked around that area, eat icecream, meet pohheng and junxiong, went canal, irritate perry. He super proud he got new W900. That rich fuck.


    **********

    Enuff for today. Still waiting for that fucker to come . Wadever .. Confused over wad poly courses to choose. I don wanna go back IT ! *cries*



    0 comments

    | More