}} BacktoDecember
Janicekat@Twitter :
    follow me on Twitter
    » j.anice@hotmail.com » facebook » friendster » fleaONblog!
    Janice
    ♥♥ My words makes sense all the times, at least that's how I feel. I take pleasure in holding the camera, owning the things I love & good food. I love cats, that's for sure. And I believe in deciding my own fate.




    Ask
    Recent Entries

    - it really hurts so bad . wadda hell am i thinking ...
    - The pain is unbearable .but i've no choice but to ...
    - BYE .
    - Happy Birthday Kai Ni !! (30thJun)Happy Birthday A...
    - Happy Birthday YongMing(ytd) & Pohheng . (:ahas. y...
    - Thank God!93mins penalty kick for Italy. x))))They...
    - Cheer with Beckham !! Celebrating his beautiful go...
    - 1 year 1 mth .
    - GREAT JOB BRAZIL & ITALY !! * kisses RONALDO !!Pic...
    - depressing. EVERYDAY.slpy me. i hate u, him, her, ...


    Archives

    - September 2003
    - October 2003
    - November 2003
    - December 2003
    - January 2004
    - February 2004
    - March 2004
    - April 2004
    - May 2004
    - June 2004
    - July 2004
    - August 2004
    - September 2004
    - October 2004
    - November 2004
    - December 2004
    - January 2005
    - February 2005
    - March 2005
    - April 2005
    - May 2005
    - June 2005
    - July 2005
    - August 2005
    - September 2005
    - October 2005
    - November 2005
    - December 2005
    - January 2006
    - February 2006
    - March 2006
    - April 2006
    - May 2006
    - June 2006
    - July 2006
    - August 2006
    - September 2006
    - October 2006
    - November 2006
    - December 2006
    - January 2007
    - February 2007
    - March 2007
    - April 2007
    - May 2007
    - June 2007
    - July 2007
    - August 2007
    - September 2007
    - October 2007
    - November 2007
    - December 2007
    - January 2008
    - February 2008
    - April 2008
    - May 2008
    - June 2008
    - July 2008
    - August 2008
    - September 2008
    - October 2008
    - November 2008
    - December 2008
    - January 2009
    - February 2009
    - March 2009
    - April 2009
    - May 2009
    - June 2009
    - July 2009
    - August 2009
    - September 2009
    - October 2009
    - November 2009
    - December 2009
    - January 2010
    - February 2010
    - March 2010
    - April 2010
    - September 2010
    - October 2010
    - November 2010
    - December 2010
    - January 2011
    - February 2011
    - March 2011
    - April 2011
    - May 2011


    Sunday, July 09, 2006 8:02 AM


    if that's the bad-state u wanted to see me in, congratuations, u did it.
    i admit defeat this time. u succeeded in bringing me down.

    not only u pushed me down umpteen times, u stepped on me hard .
    thanks for ripping my wounds apart . .
    it's hard for me to stand up again .

    i really have nth to say , if u feel thats wad i eventually deserve for all my efforts all along.
    so this is what u feel i should finally get in return . fine .
    for this whole year, i wondered how many lies i've actually believed & how many nonsense u did behind me. silly me . nvm. past .

    made a fool a again. always the fucking idiot here.
    how long have i been kept in the dark again ?!
    how much have u actually hid from me..
    if i did not said to leave u alone for the time being, are u gonna hide everything from me forever & drag on and on?
    & so.. all along, ur so-called no time .. were repeated lies, am i right? ..
    i worth NTH in ur heart . .

    i dunno what i did wrong to deserve all this .
    everything's so vicious & the facts so hard to accept.
    smth is stuck there in my heart. i dunno what.

    i refused to believe what you said, i trusted you ! i tot u were trying to drive me away..
    den, i can't believe my eyes at first, i prayed i was dreaming all along.
    but i'm snapped back into reality here. how long could i lie to myself?
    it aint gonna work. IT HAS BECOME REALITY .
    i bet my heart skipped a beat for that moment .
    something i least expected n never will dream of, actually came true.
    after 1 year later & all the ups & down we've been thru.. u decided to tk a fucking u-turn! hw abt me? .. .

    no time for r/s ? stress? no time? ya .. this is what u said . i tried my best to understand.. ended up?..
    no freedom ? ya. u felt that way..ask urself carefully pls. maybe if i din let u go anywhere without me all the time, all these won't even happen. But u are really out of control therefore i gave up, if u did realised.
    Just when i was able to put more trust in you by not questioning much & nt being so fuck glue .. this is what u do to me, AGAIN .
    Too late . U stabbed me hard, into my heart once again .
    I haven even fully recovered since last time. U can't blame me for being so sensitive all along, u noe i can't help it . And u urself shd noe why . If i din love u at all, u think i'll care ? ..
    Reasons u kept avoiding n giving me lies n excuses for the past weeks? I DON'T DARE TO IMAGINE WHY .
    It's not easy to be always waiting for ur own bf to meet up with you..
    not even once a week . no efforts put in, nt at all, only empty promises.
    maybe you find me a bother. maybe u feel i don't understand you.. but pls, look. i tried my best not to quarrel with u over minor things by not bugging u that often.. but u took everything for granted. you thought i did not care when i din msg u.
    if i cared a little me more, u ASK ME NOT TO ASK SO MUCH ..
    i beared with ur temper, i tried not to say much when u suddenly show attitude in ur msges.
    i hope u did felt my efforts. i really hope u did, cos i tried.
    tell me what shd i do instead? i tried my best to always be there..
    i tried my best to understand u. i swear i did, but u don't seem to think so at all.
    look what u've did . . left me speechless .

    i dunno where i did wrong. i dunno where im nt good enough . .
    y do i actually deserve all these im getting?! ... why ..

    so much for begging all this time, willing to accomodate with everything n anything at all. i pleaded so hard, i did everything i could ..
    at first u were concerned, soon u ignored almost everything,
    leaving me waiting all the time like a dumb fool. giving myself false hopes n excuses for u.
    ended up, im the bad guy DISTURBING U ALL . not a single explanation from you.
    my conscience is clear. i din do u any wrong. I DID NOT EVER .

    THEN i finally came to realize why everything isnt working at all.

    i tried all means & ways, friendster, sms and even email -.-"
    i guess i was pretty annoying, even i myself couldnt stand it, BUT DAMN I SWEAR I WAS REALLY DESPERATE N HELPLESS ALREADY.
    what else could i do to make u concern abt me like before!?
    den ..my pleads came back with hurting replies or worse still, no replies.
    and the most jialat one is, u din even respect me @ all, leaving someone else to reply my msges. how would u feel if i were to do the same thing to you ?! ..
    u knew i HATE IT ! & that person is indeed VERY RUDE .
    It's ok. I know who that person is already.

    where are the 3 chances u mentioned. u never even gave me 1 , n u walked off like that, nt even turning back at all .
    i swear i din mean to leave in the first place, i felt no assurance from u, nt even bothering to answer my simple questions. i was really tired.. after that i regretted because i thought for you.. your so-called stress n' other reasons for neglecting me for weeks..
    but so what if i din leave u? i'm gonna be that stupid spare tyre kept in the dark for al l the time ..
    now .. who would have thought that the actual reason can fucking hurt me so bad. it's like history repeating itself. my fears, all came back..!

    what's 1 year plus relationship compared to few days?!
    maybe it started weeks & even mths back, before i left u, i dunno . NOT INTERESTED .
    But where did ur compassion went to? is ur heart even still there? ..
    but well, i left my heart with you back then . don't destroy it thou .
    i still harbours hopes abt u coming back. call me dumb, whatever .

    u can just change in days . what abt me? .. u left me behind since that day, miserable .
    Its ok.
    i can see ure doing great n' smiling happily, good thing for u.
    so i think u don give a fuck abt me anymore.
    as simple as blinking ur eyes, there i go, out of ur life already. Great .
    No point pestering someone whose heart has changed drastically in sucha short time, thou' i'll miss u as much as before .
    But that is what love is like . i'll try my best to be happy for u. -.-"

    BLESSINGS TO THE PERSON I'VE NEVER STOP LOVING MOST SINCE 240505.
    i'm not gonna hate you . i can't bring myself to do so as well . BUT PLS DON'T ATTEMPT FURTHER TO MAKE ME DO SO .
    take care & pls dont get urself burnt when playing with fire ..u noe what i mean ya.
    but well, since u've made up ur mind, like you've said.
    Don't blame me for writing this whole thing. I had to express my feelings, badly.
    I know maybe you'll feel offended . but well, sorry , i mean no harm .
    i'm not gonna pollute my blog by commenting on someone else. redundant people ya.
    & that person better not piss me off further.
    This whole thing is like abt me n you ONLY, i don't see anyone else .
    I'm not gonna care abt anyone's feelings anymore, since u pple actually don't bother abt mine.
    But yes, u did hurt me bad this time.
    If u tink by doing all this will make me give up, maybe ure wrong. I'm as stubborn as you.
    i WAS happy with u all along i swear, until u started neglecting me .. for ur own reasons ..
    do u noe how shitty it is to miss a person badly? ..
    Pls don't think that by not coming back, u wont hurt me anymore in the future.
    It's silly. The only way ure nt gonna stop hurting me is come back ? ..
    i still hope u'll explain smth .. i still hope maybe u'll tell me what i see is not what i think.
    i still hope u'll tell me that you have ur own valid reasons.
    i still hope u'll tell me that you din mean it at all ..
    i still hope u'll tell me that you still l o v e me .
    but i guess i'm hoping for the impossibless..

    so far, have u ever taken our relationship n my feelings into consideration? sighs.
    afterall, i'll be lying if i say i don't blame you AT ALL after everything.
    The damage is done.
    And i'm not tryin' to gain ur sympathy here .
    i've already did what i can to win ur heart back.. but well.. no chance given.
    u shut the door right in front of my face.
    after what u've done, u can walk away & pretend that nth has happened at all ..
    maybe ure happy in ur new world, happier without me.

    its nt easy writing this entry, serious .
    i'm not even sure whether ure gonna bother to come to my blog in the first place. -_-
    i'm leaving it to fate.

    --------------------- Nuff' said .

    True friends are the ones who are always there to listen patiently no matter what, and doesn't snap u off or give insensitive comments even when u start to whine 24/7. They'll understand your mood-swings & don't blame you for that .
    ..& i'm glad i have a whole bunch of them who i can really lean on .
    BIGthankyous to lenie, amanda, fattymay, ziying, kenneth, lunnie, cecil, brenda, xueling, william.
    they're always a phonecall away . (: trying their best to pull me up again & tolerating my nonsense ..
    And to those who showed their concerns .. well, u noe who u pple are. i appreciate it lots. REALLY !

    I THINK I'M FUCKING HYSTERICAL .
    in a pathetic state & insane mindset to write sucha long entry on a sunday morning as well . I CAN'T HELP IT .
    u moronic pple can laugh at me as much as u want to. TAKE UR CHANCE.
    JANICE IS DOWN AT LAST . HOORAY .
    well. i'll curse u for laughing thou' . u'll get ur karma, IMMEDIATELY, even having evil thinkings. x)
    my retribution ? Nah. THIS IS LIFE'S UPS & DOWNS . Don't pity me .
    i'm gonna get up, no matter how hard its gonna be . you guys know i will .
    i fucking had gone thru' enough .


    you can fucking trust me on this . don't be naive & disagree .



    0 comments

    | More