}} BacktoDecember
Janicekat@Twitter :
    follow me on Twitter
    » j.anice@hotmail.com » facebook » friendster » fleaONblog!
    Janice
    ♥♥ My words makes sense all the times, at least that's how I feel. I take pleasure in holding the camera, owning the things I love & good food. I love cats, that's for sure. And I believe in deciding my own fate.




    Ask
    Recent Entries

    - First Light Festival @ Sg Flyer. (July)
    - I love Kerastase!
    - I ought to be pissed, shdn't I?!
    - 10days of Maple leaves.
    - Lunnie's 23rd. (SUPER-Overdue)
    - I'm back, here.
    - S H I F T E D . Catch me elsewhere.
    - Things within my reach . .
    - To the only thing that's true.
    - Gaga Ooo Lala.


    Archives

    - September 2003
    - October 2003
    - November 2003
    - December 2003
    - January 2004
    - February 2004
    - March 2004
    - April 2004
    - May 2004
    - June 2004
    - July 2004
    - August 2004
    - September 2004
    - October 2004
    - November 2004
    - December 2004
    - January 2005
    - February 2005
    - March 2005
    - April 2005
    - May 2005
    - June 2005
    - July 2005
    - August 2005
    - September 2005
    - October 2005
    - November 2005
    - December 2005
    - January 2006
    - February 2006
    - March 2006
    - April 2006
    - May 2006
    - June 2006
    - July 2006
    - August 2006
    - September 2006
    - October 2006
    - November 2006
    - December 2006
    - January 2007
    - February 2007
    - March 2007
    - April 2007
    - May 2007
    - June 2007
    - July 2007
    - August 2007
    - September 2007
    - October 2007
    - November 2007
    - December 2007
    - January 2008
    - February 2008
    - April 2008
    - May 2008
    - June 2008
    - July 2008
    - August 2008
    - September 2008
    - October 2008
    - November 2008
    - December 2008
    - January 2009
    - February 2009
    - March 2009
    - April 2009
    - May 2009
    - June 2009
    - July 2009
    - August 2009
    - September 2009
    - October 2009
    - November 2009
    - December 2009
    - January 2010
    - February 2010
    - March 2010
    - April 2010
    - September 2010
    - October 2010
    - November 2010
    - December 2010
    - January 2011
    - February 2011
    - March 2011
    - April 2011
    - May 2011


    Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:35 AM


    Few weeks back I managed to find the pair of shoes on some blog which I've been dying to own. Managed to get hold of the seller and to my delight, she's selling the exact size I was wearing.

    Contacted her through sms and settled for the price. I asked her whether she would wanna do a meet-up or postage so she said postage as she was busy with exams.

    Fine enough, even better for me, save the trouble all.

    The usual stuffs was done, the transaction & address was given to her on the 16 Sept.

    On the 25 Sept, I still din receive my shoes so I text her asking when did she mail it, and she said 2-3 days after the transaction & told me perhaps to wait slightly longer.

    On the 26 Sept, she msged me telling me that the parcel was bounced back to her maybe cos of wrong add or insufficient postage, and she asked for my address again so she could mail it the second time.
    Of course without any suspicion, I gave it to her again & thanked her gratefully for letting me know. Wtf.

    4 Oct, I haven't received any shoes so I texted her.
    Her reply was : Really? I posted out long ago. ( eh fuck u ok. )
    Then I asked her the most stupid question : How?
    Her reply was : Idk. How?
    HAHAHAHAHA. Retarded.
    Getting suspicious(I've nv lost any mails before), I asked her when did she send and to which post office.
    She told me she forgot the date but its at parkway thr.
    ( At this pt of time I damn disappointed la cos I love the shoes. )

    5 Oct : Then suddenly, "an angel descent from heaven" msg came.
    She told be she has 4 pairs of instock, now left 2, she would send another pair to me again FOR FREE and make sure she uses registered postage. She asked for my address AGAIN ( Cant she just fucking save my add. 3rd time Im giving her alrd leh. )
    At that pt of time, I WAS FUCKING FUCKING HAPPY. So touched and grateful I wanna cry. I even thanked her profusely. Wtf.

    11 Oct I went for my holidays and came back on the 20 Oct, still received ntg.
    Not even the registered postage paper saying it was undelivered so I can collect it frm the post office within 10 days. FUCKING IDIOT SIA. & The best part, no msg from her.

    Coming back from my holidays I almost forgot abt the shoes, so i texted her on the 22oct. Fuck her, really.
    She told me that the parcel got undelivered again and whether I mind gg to collect form her cos she spent quite alot on postages etc.
    Eh fuck u, srsly. The parcel got undelivered and you don't even have the courtesy of telling me until I msg you. Wtf. And I know its not true because REGISTERED POSTAGE definitely has the slip asking me to collect from the Post office.
    I asked her about the paper, she told me cos she wrote the if undelivered thing and told me to go Kembangan to collect from her.
    Think what? I 3 year old. Nvm, I decided to brush it off and said ok, I will go on Sunday even thou Kembangan is knnb far.
    And she said fine.

    On the fine Sunday (24Oct) 7pm, I text her asking whether she's at home and can i go take my shoes.
    NO REPLY.
    I text her 2 more times, still no reply!
    Called her a few times, nvr pick up. WTF, _|_

    Then the next day 25oct, I cannot tahan alrd, I msg her again : "If you're still not gonna reply, I'm gonna bring my hp to the police station."
    Her reply : "Sorry I was in class. You are?" Weird right, if you dunno who am I, would u tell me you're in class?
    So again, I patiently told her who am i and she told me that ytd she was in the movie and forgot to reply me, and got the cheek to ask me when I wanna collect again.
    I REALLY FEEL LIKE SLAPPING HER FUCKING FACE NOW WHEN IM TYPING THIS ENTRY.

    I texted her the first time at 7pm, waited and called her the last time ard 10+pm.
    WHAT MOVIE!? Watch so long! And EVEN if its true which I highly doubt so, if you know you got a deal with somebody, isn't it naturally you will have some sense of urgency and get back to the person? WTF. One word FORGOT win alrd.

    I, being fucking pissed off told her about how irresponsible she is and that I want my shoes mailed by that week using reg postage (and i said I would pay for it once I receive it). If I dun, I would go to the police.
    AGAIN, she asked for my add. _|_ Bitch.

    27Oct Wed, I asked whether she've mailed and she said not yet cos she just finish her exam thats why. ( See, still taking exams. Confirm some XMM )

    28Oct Thurs, I asked her when the fuck she wanna mail it, she said tmr.

    29Oct Fri, She say she will mail by this weekend cos she ran out of huge mailing paper. WTF right?! THEN I ASKED HER TO MAKE SURE.

    30Oct Sat, I asked whether her mailing paper or toilet paper get alrd or not.
    Then she reply me she'll get it and mail tmr. KNN. I really dunno why I've been so patient with her, probably I want my shoes so badly I scare she dun send.

    1NOV MONDAY, I ASK HER WHATS MY REG MAIL TRACKING NUMBER.
    Her : Tell you by tonight ok.
    Me : I tot you posted it ytd! Why are you keep delaying? Are u trying to back out?
    Her : No. I just forgot. I'll post it out by tonight. ( Fuck U! Can u forget to wear ur underwear go out or not. Forget to eat la. Pcb )
    Me : Can you stop being so irresponsible? Omg. If ure nt interested in selling, dun post online. By tonight, else I'll report u first thing tmr morning. I gave u an entire week alrd. Dun think I'm jk with you.
    Her : Cause my blogshop alrd din use for a long time but I just left it up there. Then the shoes weren't my size thats why I want to sell them away to you. ( Wtf. I tot she got 4 instocks so they're not supposed to be meant for her, see? Liar. ) But I keep forgetting. by tonight ok?

    And she did give me the reg mail number eventually.
    After that she msg me the reg postage price, $4.20.

    MY TURN TO FORGET ABOUT IT. :)



    p/s : 35dollar also wanna cheat. Wth is wrong with such people. It's not about the money but I just love the shoes and I cant stand people doing such thing. Don't mess with me.



    0 comments

    | More