}} BacktoDecember
Janicekat@Twitter :
    follow me on Twitter
    » j.anice@hotmail.com » facebook » friendster » fleaONblog!
    Janice
    ♥♥ My words makes sense all the times, at least that's how I feel. I take pleasure in holding the camera, owning the things I love & good food. I love cats, that's for sure. And I believe in deciding my own fate.




    Ask
    Recent Entries

    - I HAD ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!! The STUPID DARN Shuqun S...
    - 5.36 pm =O Sitting in front of mie is a bowl of PR...
    - Grrr.. ~.~ Din go out with bin as mentioned in pre...
    - Happy Bdae Vanei !!! =]]* My lovable, most detest...
    - // EDITED *** Im back !!!!! ~~ ** Guess most just...
    - Bad Bad Bad The history paper i took today kinda ...
    - Bored tuh DEATH Realised i haf taken off my tagb0...
    - WTF is wrong with this mother fcuxxing UNFAIR WORL...
    - Nth will happen to her, Yes. God pls Bless Her. =(...
    - Be back tuh blog after my o's [ starts tml !!! ] *...


    Archives

    - September 2003
    - October 2003
    - November 2003
    - December 2003
    - January 2004
    - February 2004
    - March 2004
    - April 2004
    - May 2004
    - June 2004
    - July 2004
    - August 2004
    - September 2004
    - October 2004
    - November 2004
    - December 2004
    - January 2005
    - February 2005
    - March 2005
    - April 2005
    - May 2005
    - June 2005
    - July 2005
    - August 2005
    - September 2005
    - October 2005
    - November 2005
    - December 2005
    - January 2006
    - February 2006
    - March 2006
    - April 2006
    - May 2006
    - June 2006
    - July 2006
    - August 2006
    - September 2006
    - October 2006
    - November 2006
    - December 2006
    - January 2007
    - February 2007
    - March 2007
    - April 2007
    - May 2007
    - June 2007
    - July 2007
    - August 2007
    - September 2007
    - October 2007
    - November 2007
    - December 2007
    - January 2008
    - February 2008
    - April 2008
    - May 2008
    - June 2008
    - July 2008
    - August 2008
    - September 2008
    - October 2008
    - November 2008
    - December 2008
    - January 2009
    - February 2009
    - March 2009
    - April 2009
    - May 2009
    - June 2009
    - July 2009
    - August 2009
    - September 2009
    - October 2009
    - November 2009
    - December 2009
    - January 2010
    - February 2010
    - March 2010
    - April 2010
    - September 2010
    - October 2010
    - November 2010
    - December 2010
    - January 2011
    - February 2011
    - March 2011
    - April 2011
    - May 2011


    Sunday, November 21, 2004 11:58 PM


    I am absolutely too lazy to study fer my last paper tml - Sci MCQ .. -.-" I can't blardy wait fer it tuh be over ~!!~ =.=" Woohooo ~~





    2o//11 - Saturday
    Went tuh Town with Xs, Diana, Shilin and Pris.. Woohoo `` Went tuh Wisma tuh pei Xs and Diana buy bikini.. Wanted tuh make the Wisma card.. but mie farking receipts only accumulated tuh $449 .. Dats $51 dollars less than needed amt.. [ went home and searched fer the other receipts & thank god i found it !! ^^ ] .. okie .. Went tuh SurfBabe denz Tannlines.. Din haf the one xs wanted .. But Paragon branch haf.. So we headed over ~~ Before dat i bought a dress from Forever 21.. xD`` I like it lots ..

    Headed over tuh Paragon.. Spent so much time trying bikinis thr..Esp. that 2.. LOLX ~~ Tempted me to buy also ~~~~~~~~.. I wasn't intending tuh get one at first.. But there's one which i liked VERY MUCH !! Although i already haf a few at home.. omfg.. It was a bomb to my wallet.. A hell $99 was spent on that white bikini. Dammitz.. But i loved it lar kz.. :) Diana got a similar design yet diff. cutting one.. Xs paid a whole lot more for hers. Whahahaha. Satisfied with our purchase, we left Parag0nz .. Bikinis r0cks.. LOLLLL .. >.<


    My manicure did dat dayz..


    While waiting fer Diana and Xs to MAKE UP THEIR MIND.. LOLX.. Outside the changing room. TOO BORED.


    Againz.. Too bored. Me and RUDE ah bu, shilin. hahahaha. UNlike me hor, SHU NU.

    Began our search fer Shunji Matsuo .. The place whr i wanted tuh dye & cut mie hair.. Quite a fam0us Jap salon.. [ Read last week's 8 Days if ya dunn0e ] .. -.-" Okay.. anyway, thx to PAPAYA'S SMART info.. We ended up walking all the way tuh CenterPoint thr.. Wtf.. AND COULD NOT FIND WELLINGTON BUILDING !!!!! Ended up calling mie dad,, and he told me it was OPP. PARAGON !!! That's whr we came from?! Dammit .. Had tuh walk all the way back again. lolx ~~~~~ Went thr .. Could see business was quite gd.. So many jap + koren directors.. Omgz.. Wanted tuh let Shunji [ the owner la obviously ] tuh cut de.. But he was fully book on Monday [tml] !! :( Had to opt fer another jap director.. The price was like a small diff kz.. but still another bomb .. OKay.. I can't wait for tml's appointment.. All mie 4 yrs of sec sch i haf been dying my hair like a DOZEN times.. And tml, finally i can do it w/o being RESTRICTED . Teehee.. Yea.. Appointment was made.. And tml i haf tuh go to its new branch I*con at Wisma.. Seeing that the stylists thr were kinda style, xs decided to join me. :) I'll haf company tml liaos.. hahaha ~~ ```` :D SO EXCITED. My mom is so kind to sponsor mie (: I hope everything turns out fine tml. Muahahaaaaaaaa.

    Went tuh Miss Sixty at Parag0nz [ since it was opp ] .. B4 proceedin to Taka's MOS for dinner-cum-lunch. GUESS WHO I SAW AGAINZ?! OLINDA!!!! HAHAHA ..


    Xs and mie dashed to have picture taken with her. Her hair color .. COOL.
    She was like so farkin9 friendly.. ONCE AGAIN, i feel that Syl SHD GET OUT . -.- Shook her hands, told her she'll always have my support.. And she told us to continue supporting Taufik.. What's the hidden meaning ? Hmm.. MEANS SYL SUX. If i were her, i'll be darn unhappy as well. SHE'S OBVIOUSLY MUCH BETTER and she noes it, everyone noes it kz.

    Hehe, anyway, bringing digi cam everywhr i go rocks isn't it. You'll nv noe hu u're gonna mit. AND HP CAM IS FOR GOODNESS SAKE TOO PATHETIC TO HAVE A GD SHOT TAKEN.

    After, went tuh Far East .. Diana they all wanted tuh look fer beach wear.. Bought another checkered pants at lvl 1 .. Saw daph liting carol.. Chatted a lil' .. Roam Far East til 8pm + .. Den went h0mez ~~ >v<" ~~

    IM A HAPPY GER, AIN'T I?!




    Finally packed my farking room and THREW ALL THOSE FARKING BOOKS AND WKSHTS OUT. IM SO GOD DAMN HAPPY . My god damn room during the exams period look as thou an earthquake with a scale of 10 had occured. Thats fuck. Its not like rooms of some pple who say it is very messy and yet, it's only some items misplaced here and thr. . -.- Mine's the extreme .. Dun believe? Ask Miao, she noes. LOLX ~


    Empty table ya? NEAR HOR? Only some bags of new clothes on the left.. Hmm..


    BECOZ EVERYTHING ELSE IS ON THE FLOOR. Will pack them when i haf the time. -.-" These are my junks, not the sch stuff kz.. Fucking loadz of stuff to dumpz and to put back on the table -.-" I found out that my table had LAYERS OF DUST at the back after i shove everything down to the floor . Wtfz. You must be thinking.. IS THIS A GER'S ROOM?! This prove that i've wasted so much money on JUNKS. Duhz.. im ashamed. Yea rite.

    Found smth seated at the side of my table.. For 2 years. LOLX !! OMG**


    This !!!!!!!!!!! Giant card fr0m my budz, jun wei & ter 2 years ago for my bdae..when i was in sec 2 with some fucked-up SHORT geeky hair and FAT face. Wonderful seniors hor? Although not chiobu then,, they still gave smth s0 meaningful and BIG. Now chiobu liao.. im expecting something bigger k. LOLLLLL !!
    Why "MERRY CHIRSTMAS"? You must be thinking.. COZ MY BDAE NEAR CHRISTMAS LAR DUH. *COMING IN 1 MONTH TIME LEH* .. hahaha.. and so they tried to make this card 2-in-1. -.- Nevertheless, i love it damn muchz as it was the biggest card i've ever received in my whole life. [ Anyone out thr can gimme a even BIGGER ONE this yr? I'll appreciate it ALOT ] *WINKS*

    Take a peek at wads inside the card. They filled the whole page with words .. Guys haf horrible handwriting.. Totally agree.. This 3 guys haf proved me right.


    As usual,, unhygienic buddy i got. *Sorry for the brown spots*.. Paper old liao naturally liddat.. not my fault hor. Perhaps i shd frame it up. LOLX . Mum's idea yea.

    Yea, my buddy looked like that 2 years back. The hair's different now,, but the size same k. LOL.

    Ter's kiasu,, trying to make this 2-in-1 card EVEN MORE MULTI-PURPOSE. hahahas.. !!

    Wtf?! LOLX . smth so darn irrelevant. Wth,, rumours abt BUDDY LOVING ME BACK THEN. LOL ! He still loves me now lo.

    WHAHAHA. Ter and jw's not-so-artistic drawing of mie buddy. LOLX

    Jw trying to act some Jap. LOLX ~~

    Yea.. when i first received the card 2 YEARS BACK .. I luffed like some shit.. I luff when i read it again just now.. Memories yea..

    Even more memories.. Pinned up on mie r0oom's wall :) *took fotos of fotos using mie cam* lolx~
    Sorry if quality's too small / blur. I tried tuh make everything brighter with PS le . Did my best HAHA.. for ur viewing pleasure. :) Not satisfied den DUN SEE kz. *smiles politely* Credits to my cam's magnifying mode. HAHAHA.


    My sec 1 class foto.. Cai, angelia, me, niu and vera trying to act some girl power. LOLSS Omg.. The 5 best friends then til forever. :) Look at our SICK hairs back then.. Esp my kukunathan hair. OMG. Totally disgustingly GEEK and ... fill it in urself. Many pple have alot of comments abt my hair. I look horrid in Sec 1., ):


    When i was in Netball 2-3 yrs back. HAHAHA. The fat face and kuku hair.. Try tuh find me yea. :p


    Remaining 4 in sec 2.. My bdae chalet. LOLS .. :) Thx gurls for always being thr. =D



    Our babiiiiiie fotos !! The mushroom-headed cute vanei, the from-young-chiobu-face me, the monstrous-cake-eater angelia and the oh-so-vain Cai. LOLS ~


    9 in LOVE 1 yr back I ASSUME. . ON a bright sunny day whr no one can open their eyes. LOLX.


    After the best talentime performance of Fuhua Sec so far :) 2 yrs ago it was the best, now still the best kz . *proud grin* Bright clothes. LOLX Pris,, xs,, ms,, sz,, me.. STILL GOT SHILIN. Think she took the foto fer us .


    Fuhua open Hse,, Also 2 years back i tink?.. We are pple of multi-talents. Me and that stupid choir costume. EEKS . The red is Band.. Pris and suzhen.. The yellow obscene one is chinese dance.. Xs and Mingsi. LOLX ~ And gt in uniform.. Chinese Orchestra.



    My A5 sized neoprints taken this yr.. HAHAHA. Me may and Ying.. Some of ma faves :)


    This yr's class pic. xD`` I'm so short compared to that stupid cat nx to me. -.-" HAHAHA. pic too dark dat Raffi [ last row center ] cannot be even SEEN LOLX. Opps :x No Racism!

    See how a fat face, disgusting hair girl morph into a chiobu today. HAHAHAAAAAAAAA :x

    Pls agree with me. You haf to !!!

    Thanks for all the wonderful memories of joy, sorrows, tears and laughter manz.. Thanks to my friends for growing up with me as well..
    My Secondary School Journey officially ends tml .. The best & most fun & interesting part of my life [ exp pple like teo whu destroys this magical memories ]..It's whr&when i learn what's true friendships, how to love, certain decisions-making and how to become the more mature and stronger person i am today.. I'm gonna miss every single shit abt u guys who were thr fer me all these times, see me thru painful moments and pick me up from whr i fall. You guys were also thr to make me laugh and enjoy all the fun with me. Although this 4 yrs were pretty tough,, along the way whr there are alot of misunderstandings [ im a pretty hard to get along person ya? LOLX ],, we'll still be friends no matter what. :) As for those whom i dunno for the whole 4 years yet is very close to me as well, y0u guys also helped built up a part of me. I'm nv alone all this while, coz of u pple. Theres time when i feel like giving up.. But u guys were my pillar of support and hope.. That's why i'll always be standing strong.

    These memories will definitely be a part 0f mie till ferever.. Love u all .. ````` <3 !! Hope we can continue the journey together in tertiary education.
    Although it ends tml,, our friendship will.. [ hopefully ] continue til eternal.

    I HOPE TIME CAN BE TURN BACK, DEN I CAN ENJOY EVERY MEANINGGUL MOMENT AGAINZ!!

    Pple say that sec sch days are the MOST FUN.. Yea i definitely MOST agree.
    What some minority says about me doesn't bring me down or affect me a single bit as i know that my true friends will be always thr for me and accept me for who am i.

    Once again.. Thanks. Friends forever (:




    Suddenly feel like pouring out ma gratitudes tuh all my friends in sec sch manz.. LOLL.. PArdon me for being a lil mushy. Tell ur friends how u feel before its too late (:

    More stories and old pics nx time k.. Afterall.. IM A HAPPY GER.

    Bb,, Time for study. *rolls eyes*



    0 comments

    | More