}} BacktoDecember
Janicekat@Twitter :
    follow me on Twitter
    » j.anice@hotmail.com » facebook » friendster » fleaONblog!
    Janice
    ♥♥ My words makes sense all the times, at least that's how I feel. I take pleasure in holding the camera, owning the things I love & good food. I love cats, that's for sure. And I believe in deciding my own fate.




    Ask
    Recent Entries

    - POINTLESS SHIT .
    - it really hurts so bad . wadda hell am i thinking ...
    - The pain is unbearable .but i've no choice but to ...
    - BYE .
    - Happy Birthday Kai Ni !! (30thJun)Happy Birthday A...
    - Happy Birthday YongMing(ytd) & Pohheng . (:ahas. y...
    - Thank God!93mins penalty kick for Italy. x))))They...
    - Cheer with Beckham !! Celebrating his beautiful go...
    - 1 year 1 mth .
    - GREAT JOB BRAZIL & ITALY !! * kisses RONALDO !!Pic...


    Archives

    - September 2003
    - October 2003
    - November 2003
    - December 2003
    - January 2004
    - February 2004
    - March 2004
    - April 2004
    - May 2004
    - June 2004
    - July 2004
    - August 2004
    - September 2004
    - October 2004
    - November 2004
    - December 2004
    - January 2005
    - February 2005
    - March 2005
    - April 2005
    - May 2005
    - June 2005
    - July 2005
    - August 2005
    - September 2005
    - October 2005
    - November 2005
    - December 2005
    - January 2006
    - February 2006
    - March 2006
    - April 2006
    - May 2006
    - June 2006
    - July 2006
    - August 2006
    - September 2006
    - October 2006
    - November 2006
    - December 2006
    - January 2007
    - February 2007
    - March 2007
    - April 2007
    - May 2007
    - June 2007
    - July 2007
    - August 2007
    - September 2007
    - October 2007
    - November 2007
    - December 2007
    - January 2008
    - February 2008
    - April 2008
    - May 2008
    - June 2008
    - July 2008
    - August 2008
    - September 2008
    - October 2008
    - November 2008
    - December 2008
    - January 2009
    - February 2009
    - March 2009
    - April 2009
    - May 2009
    - June 2009
    - July 2009
    - August 2009
    - September 2009
    - October 2009
    - November 2009
    - December 2009
    - January 2010
    - February 2010
    - March 2010
    - April 2010
    - September 2010
    - October 2010
    - November 2010
    - December 2010
    - January 2011
    - February 2011
    - March 2011
    - April 2011
    - May 2011


    Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:49 PM


    i think i've been the dumbest person on earth .

    i fucking begged like a dog.
    i've nv put down all my pride & beg a person to come back.
    this is the first time in my entire life to beg like that !
    furthermore it wasn't me who did wrong sial !
    i made myself worthless, FOR WHAT?!! shame on myself . ):

    that's how ur replies sounded, like i owe u few millions .
    and u made me realised what HEARTLESS means & hw FAST ur feelings can come & go .
    i was willing to forget everything n allowing anything just for u to come back..
    hope u do, since we both share the same name (:

    anyway.. u fucking threw me aside to pick up the fucking broken pieces of my life..
    and i'm not GONNA just ROT n DIE BLEEDING while picking them up .
    i'm determined to live better than u both .
    i fucking hate the smug looks of u both in the photos.
    it even haunts me in my slp. cb .

    I promised myself to be very happy frm now . :)))))
    at least i know i left someone who isn't worth it .
    therefore i'm gonna stand strong.
    i have to tk back my words, i shall not ADMIT DEFEAT cos it's u who lost eventually.
    u gave up on the one who love u the most, u gave up on our future .
    since that's the way u want everything to be, wish u luck .
    i'm not gonna PESTER the both of u and make u think i'm THE irritating bitch INSTEAD . ENJOY EACH OTHERS' COMPANY MAN .

    i hafto congrats HER, for finally succeeded in having u by her side at her next attempt . she tried after a year again ? i think she tried hard man.
    This time she gt both ur heart n body . : D
    cb. i wonder y din you leave me a year ago since u LOVE HER SO MUCH.
    maybe last time dont love, now love lo .. easy for you what , heart can change so fast.
    AT LEAST THAT TIME YOU LEAVE, DAMAGE WONT SO BIG RIGHT ?!!
    & now u hurt me with the same person AGAIN .
    and to think last time i forgave you & act dumb .
    Right now, i was willing to again, but u threw shit right at my face !

    i have no regrets man, cos' i know i did my part well as a girlfriend n' i had treasured u enough .
    the only regret i have is ; falling for ur trick , which is making me leave u, den u can officially expose ur secret relationship with her. HAPPY EH, dont hafta hide anymore?!
    i really regret ! but nvm. since ur HAPPY, i'll make myself HAPPIER lar . (:
    and i also regret not wanting to accept the fact that u are sucha person . damn !
    i kept on foolishly pleading with someone whose heart is GONE, someone who had already forgotten that i was once in his life, like sudden memory lost.

    just hafta accept that he's gone, & wont come back anymore, just like his love for me.
    i'm nt gonna hate him at all ; cos its nt possible to hate n love at the same time. -.-" its two different thing. just extremely disappointed . EXTREMELY .. big impact in life .

    ehhhhhs FUCK . (: i'll keep to my promise to myself ; BE HAPPY .
    Like how i used to be . I'm strong REMEMBER ?!!

    FUCKING BIG THANKS to those on my tags, sent smses, sent emails ..
    wahlau. i'm shocked to see the amount of concern shown. (((:
    i lost the guy i fucking love but i gotten much more love !!
    i love my friends sia, those who spent time with me ..
    and those whom i din seen or contacted for sometime, i din expected u pple will still care . ((((:
    i still love u pple n u guys are my main motivation cos friends make me happy . :D
    and those anonymous and passerbys ; million thanks as well . i really wish to know u pple sia . : DD
    all of u have been soo nice & supportive man !



    0 comments

    | More